A sit / stand desk is one that allows the user to alternate between sitting and standing by being able to lower or raise the working platform. Many of the benefits of standing / sitting is a greater capacity while we work.
Right posture is very important for our health, but we rarely pay attention to it every day. If you want right posture during work, choose a sit / stand desk Converter, that will give you ergonomic posture set-up.
Image Source: Google
Ergonomic sitting position:
- Keeping your body during sitting neutral standing position.
- Hands, wrists, and forearms straight, in-line and roughly parallel to the floor.
- The head is level or slightly forward, forward facing, and balanced.
- Keep your elbows close to the body and bent between 90 and 120 degrees
Ergonomic standing position:
- table height should be at slightly below elbow height
- Stand with the back of your head, and hips straight with an ‘S’ curve in your spine.
- Increase the height of your monitor level with your eyes.
- Your eyes should be 20-28 inches from the monitor screen and should be at an inclination of 20 degrees.
Using a table to sit / stand ergonomics can be really good for your health. It is important to ensure a table meets user needs while both standing and sitting.