Residential flagpoles as the name suggests are used for residential purposes. If you are looking to decorate your home with a flagpole.
There are two different types of residential flagpoles available:
Residential Aluminum Flagpole
- The flagpole is made of pure aluminum that is rust free and should last for many years. It is durable, strong, well made. You can also purchase flagpole (which is also called Fahnenmast kaufen in German) from various manufacturers.
- There are 3, 4 or 5 sections of residential mast (according to the height), which are connected together in an orderly manner.
- The ornament of an aluminum anodized gold ball is making it look even more beautiful.
- Federal Flags offers a 5 year warranty on the aluminum pole and the material that comes with it.
- A complete installation guide is included in the kit to get you started.
- The flagpole residential aluminum is available in various sizes from 10 feet to 25 feet. The advantage of having an aluminum pole is that it is virtually maintenance free and will not rust. So you do not have to worry about rain and what not.
Residential Telescopic Flagpole
Some of the characteristics of residential telescoping mast:
- It comes with a top quality standard American flag with sewn stripes and embroidered stars
- If the weather is wrong or you move, it is super simple to raise, lower and remove the flagpole with ease and finesse
- It adds the ability to fly both flags at the same time, a unique feature available to customers Federal Flags.