To install or update Garmin Express, numerous ways are available. Garmin Express Application can be installed both in Windows/Mac OS. To execute simple instructions, kindly proceed with the steps on ‘How to download and update Garmin Express’.
- Launch any web browser from your Windows OS and on Mac OS, you can use Safari or any other browser.
- Then, Click on this Garmin.com/support Link to launch the page for downloading the application. However, there are other sites too where this application is available. You can simply type Garmin Express download but be careful as sometimes, such websites contain harmful viruses that can harm your PC.
- After choosing the download option, a popup will appear on the bottom left side of your browser, then you will have to choose to save or save as to download the application.
- After downloading, the respective file will be saved in the download section or if you’ve chosen save as option then it will be saved according to your particular chosen destination.
- After locating the downloaded file, right-click or double click from your mouse or your touchpad and open the .exe file. This will initiate the setup to install the Application.
- Read on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- After the installation gets completed, Garmin Express will appear on the desktop.
- Launch app from the desktop shortcut or the programs list.
How to Update Garmin Express
Garmin keeps on updating the app versions after regular intervals of time to improve the application, its interface, fixing bugs, doing everything to provide users their best. Some important updates are installed by Application but some are installed manually i.e. by users. Follow these steps to update your Garmin Express application:
Open the Garmin app from the desktop followed by clicking on the top right corner of the screen. Tap ‘About Garmin Express’ and check for updates. If any new update is available, then it will start downloading and in no time, it gets installed and you can check the latest version right on your screen.