A mobile advertising network provides a solution to optimize the company's advertising strategy, trace analysis, and maintains a network of applications to deliver high quality results in a variety of platforms such as web and video.
This mode ad became famous with the advent of the iPhone. iPhone is the most promising bits of real estate for mobile advertising in the 21st century. You cane asily get the best ad network in India via https://consoliads.com.
How to Choose the Right Mobile Advertising Network
Choosing the right advertising network is an important decision for advertisers and publishers of applications. If you are an advertiser, you will choose to advertising networks that reach to the maximum issuer, such as the app store.
Image Source: Google
On the other hand, if you are a publisher, you would choose for a network that provides a number of advertisements that are relevant to your user base.
As an advertiser, there are other factors that you should know, such as:
- Analyze your target audience and purpose of your campaign.
- Determine whether your ads can be purchased on a cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPM) or cost-per-Click (CPC). Because mobile advertising network provides both options, it's up to you to set the right price structure.
- Determining whether an ad network has the right publisher to reach your desired audience.
- Finally, choose the proper reporting tools to track the performance of your campaigns and understand the user response.
As a publisher, you need to know about the factors are:
- Analyzing the types of information that advertisers collect from the app or site and make sure that information does not conflict with confidentiality agreements.
- Revenue sharing with advertisers to display their ads on your site.